Jakarta, 23 June 2022 – PT Erajaya Swasembada Tbk (the "Company") today held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("Meeting") with the Meeting Agendum, including:
- Approval to the Company’s Annual Report for the financial year 2021 and ratification of the Company's Consolidated Financial Statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2021
- Approval on determination of the use of the Company’s net profit for the financial year ended December 31, 2021.
- Approval on the appointment of Public Accountant and/or Public Accounting Firm to audit the Company’s Financial Statements for the Fiscal Year 2022 and the determination of honorarium of Public Accountant Firm and other requirements.
- Determination of Salaries and Allowances of the Members of the Board of Commissioners of the Company, and Delegation of Authorities to the Board of Commissioners to Determine Remuneration, Allowances, and Division of Duties and Authorities of the Board of Directors.
- Approval of the changes in the composition of the Company’s management.
- Approval for the realignment of the provision Article 3 of the Company's Articles of Association to be adjusted to the Indonesia Standard Industrial Classification (KBLI 2020), adjustment for the Main Business Activities and Supporting Business Activities to fulfil the requirements of the Regulation of the Capital Market Supervisory Board and Financial Institutions ("Bapepam") Number IX.J.1 concerning the Principal of the Articles of Association of the Company that conducts Public Offerings of Equity Securities and Public Companies.
The Meeting approved the determination of the use of profit, profit for the year attributable to the owners of the parent entity amounting to Rp1,012,375,633,745,- (one trillion twelve billion three hundred and seventy-five million six hundred thirty-three thousand seven hundred and forty-five rupiah). to the owners of the Company's parent entities as follows:
- Cash dividend distribution of IDR 22.8 per share or a total of IDR 362,484,876,600.00 before tax, which will be paid on 15,898,459,500 shares and authorised by the Board of Directors to take all actions in connection with the distribution of the dividend.
- In the amount of Rp 1,000,000,000 as a reserve in accordance with Article 70 of the Limited Liability Company Law; and
- The remainder is included as retained earnings.
The composition of the Company's newly appointed Management at this Meeting
The Meeting approved the new composition of the Company's Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners from the closing of this Meeting until the closing of the Company's Annual GMS for the fiscal year 2026 which will be held in 2027, as follows:
Board of Commissioners
President Commissioner : Ardy Hady Wijaya
Commissioner : Richard Halim Kusuma
Independent Commissioner : Lim Bing Tjay
Independent Commissioner : I Gusti Putu Suryawirawan
Board of Directors
President Director : Budiarto Halim
Vice President Director : Hasan Aula
Vice President Director : Joy Wahjudi
Director : Sintawati Halim
Director : Sim Chee Ping
Director : Djohan Sutanto
Director : Jong Woon Kim
The Company's Performance
The growth of net profit attributable to owners of the parent entity for 2021 increased by 65.4% YoY from IDR 612 billion per FY 2020 to IDR 1.0 trillion per FY 2021. In line with the increase in net profit for 2021, in the first quarter of 2022, the Company's Net Sales rose up by 5.8% to Rp11.5 trillion in the first quarter of 2022 compared to the first quarter of 2021 of Rp10.8 trillion.
As of the first quarter of 2022, the Company has 90 distribution points and 1,254 owned retail outlets. In addition, the Company also has approximately 67,000 cooperation with third-party retail stores.