Jakarta, 25 Mei 2021 – PT Erajaya Swasembada Tbk (“Perseroan”) has held Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“Meeting”) with several meeting agenda items , including:
- Approval of the Annual Report including the Annual Report of the Board of Directors, the Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners, and the ratification of the Financial Report for the 2020 Financial Year;
- Determination of the use of profit for the year attributable to parent company for the 2020 financial year;
- Granting power and authority to the Board of Commissioners of the Company to appoint the Company's Public Accountant for the Fiscal Year 2021;
- Determination of salaries / honorarium and allowances for members of the Board of Commissioners and giving authority to the Board of Commissioners to determine the salaries, benefits, duties and authority of the Board of Directors.
The Company's Annual GMS approved the use of profit for the current year attributable to the owners of the parent company for the 2020 financial year amounting to Rp612,004,625,391, - (six hundred and twelve billion four million six hundred twenty five thousand three hundred and ninety one Rupiah) with the use of as follows:
- Distribution of cash dividends of Rp13.8 (thirteen point eight Rupiah) per share or a total of Rp219,398,741,100, - (two hundred nineteen billion three hundred ninety eight million seven hundred and forty one thousand one hundred Rupiah) before tax, to be paid for 15,898,459,500 (fifteen billion eight hundred ninety eight million four hundred and fifty nine thousand five hundred) shares;
- Rp 1,000,000,000, - (one billion rupiah) specified as mandatory reserves in order to comply with the provisions of article 70 of Law No. 40 of 2007 on Limited Company to be used in accordance with article 23 of the Articles of Association;
- The rest included as retained earnings.
In the first quarter of 2021. Net sales of the Company increased by 38.96% to Rp10.85 trillion in the first quarter 2021 compared to the first quarter of 2020 amounted to Rp7.81 trillion. In line with the increase in the Company's Net Sales, Profit for the Year attributable to owners of the Company's parent company also increased by 170.87% to Rp278.20 billion in the first quarter of 2021 compared to the first quarter of 2020 amounting to Rp102.70 billion.
As of the first quarter of 2021, the Company has 88 distribution points and 1,075 owned retail outlets. In addition, the Company also has cooperation with approximately 62,000 third-party retail stores.