Jakarta, 29 July 2022 – Erajaya Group simultaneously inaugurated 16 new outlets spread across Java, Kalimantan, Sumatra and Sulawesi islands. The latest outlets inaugurated consist of 2 Erafone Megastore outlets, 6 Erafone outlets, 1 iBox outlet, 1 Samsung Store by NASA outlet which is under the auspices of the Erajaya Digital business vertical, as well as 2 DJI Experience Store outlets, 1 Garmin Brand Store outlet and 3 outlets. Urban Republic is managed by the Erajaya Active Lifestyle business vertical.
Several achievements were noted in the inauguration of this new retail outlet, namely:
- Erafone Bumiayu, Erafone Probolinggo, Erafone Airmadidi and Erafone Bitung are the first outlets in each location
- iBox Megamall Manado is the second outlet in the city, responding to the high public interest after the presence of the first iBox in Manado Town Square
- DJI Experience Store Mall Pakuwon Surabaya is the first DJI store outside Jakarta
- Garmin Brand Store in Balikpapan is the first store in the city and the first on the island of Borneo
- Urban Republic Mataram is the first store in Lombok and in West Nusa Tenggara
Hasan Aula, Deputy CEO Erajaya Group, said, “Erajaya Group is committed to expanding with a customer-centric strategy, and one of its manifestations is by making it easy for customers to access our retail network through an increasingly even footprint network. Along with the increasing public interest and passion for owning smartphones, gadgets, IoT products, and wearables, today we are opening 16 new outlets from various retail brands.”
The complete list of new outlets inaugurated is as follows:
- DJI Gandaria City, South Jakarta
- DJI Pakuwon Mall Surabaya, East Java
- Erafone Airmadidi, North Sulawesi
- Erafone Bitung, North Sulawesi
- Erafone Megastore Central Park, West Jakarta
- Erafone Megastore Ruko Fatmawati, South Jakarta
- Erafone Probolinggo, East Java
- Erafone Ruko Bumiayu, Brebes, Central Java
- Erafone Ruko Cikaret Cibinong, West Java
- Erafone Ruko Soekarno Hatta Semarang, Central Java
- Garmin Pentacity Balikpapan, East Kalimantan
- iBox Megamall Manado, North Sulawesi
- Samsung Store by NASA Megamall Manado, North Sulawesi
- Urban Republic Cibinong City Mall, Bogor, West Java
- Urban Republic Resinda Park Karawang, West Java
- Urban Republic Lombok Epicentrum Mall, Nusa Tenggara Barat
“According to the research bureau Technavio data, the Indonesian retail industry is estimated to grow by USD44.13 billion by 2026 or at a CAGR of 4.6%, driven by the expansion of the retail landscape in Indonesia. Such good market enthusiasm and positive public interest make us confident to continue our footprint expansion, including to the district level, outside Java, and also being present at street level locations," concluded Hasan Aula.
During the Grand Opening period on 29 - 31 July 2022, various attractive promos are also presented at these newest outlets, including exclusive discounts, flash sales, extra Eraclub vouchers, and various direct prizes. In addition, Erajaya Group also collaborates with a number of bank partners to provide additional discounts and 0% installments for up to 24 months with purchases using certain bank Debit Cards and Credit Cards***.
* Indonesia's Smartphone Market, IDC Reports, March 2022
** Internet of Things in Asia Pacific, IDC Report, Jan 2022
*** Offers at each location may different. Terms and Conditions apply.
For further information, please contact:
Diah Kencana Sari
Public Relations Erajaya Group