Jakarta, June 16, 2020 - PT Erajaya Swasembada Tbk ("the Company") has held an Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("Meeting") with several agendas, including:
- Approval of the Annual Report including the Annual Report of the Board of Directors, Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners, and ratification of the 2019 Financial Statements.
- Determination of the use of the Company’s income for the year attributable to owners of the parent company of the 2019 financial year.
- Granting authority to the Board of Commissioners of the Company to appoint Public Accountant of the Company for the financial year 2020.
- Determination of salaries and allowances of the members of the Board of Commissioners of the Company, and grating authorities to the Board of Commissioners to determine salaries, allowances, duties and authorities of the Board of Directors.
- Change in the composition of the Company's Management.
The Company's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders approves the appointment of Mr. Joy Wahjudi as Vice President Director of the Company as of the closing date of this Meeting until the end of the term of office as stipulated in the Company's Articles of Association with due regard to Capital Market regulations.
The Company's Performance in 2019
The Company succeeded in building an omnichannel network throughout Indonesia during the year, which is now supported by 83 distribution points, 1,134 retail outlets, and more than 61,000 third-party resellers.
On the other hand, the Company’s net sales decreased by 5.18% from Rp34.74 trillion in 2018 to Rp32.94 trillion in 2019. Comprehensive income for the year attributable to the owners of the parent entity of the Company also decreased by 66.78% from Rp869.92 billion in 2018 to Rp289.03 billion in 2019.