Jakarta, 15 December 2020 – GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) today announces its new camera, HERO9 Black—featuring “more everything”—including a new sensor that delivers 5K video and 20-megapixel photos, next-generation HyperSmooth 3.0 video stabilization with in-camera horizon levelling, a new front-facing display, a larger rear display, 30% more battery life, and a Max Lens Mod accessory that brings Max HyperSmooth video stabilization and Max SuperView ultra-wide-angle photo and video to HERO9 Black.
HERO9 Black is available in Indonesia for SRP of IDR 8.099.000. GoPro also shared that it has eliminated plastic from HERO9 Black’s packaging and added value by packaging the camera in a high-quality travel case that fits additional mounts and accessories.
“HERO9 Black reflects our commitment to delivering what our customers have been asking for, including more value for their money,” said Nicholas Woodman, GoPro’s founder and CEO. “HERO9 Black is a beast of a product. And, reducing as much plastic as possible from our business is a priority for us. We’re excited to package HERO9 Black in a high-value travel case instead of traditional wasteful packaging, and we’re committed to doing the same with the rest of our cameras by the end of 2021.”
Djohan Sutanto, Director of Erajaya Group, said, “GoPro Hero9 Black is one of the superior product that fans have been waiting for this year. We are proud that soon this product will be seen and tested by customers in all Urban Republic stores in Indonesia. We hope that with a significant increase in technology and features compared to the previous series, the GoPro Hero9 Black can surpass the success of its predecessor series."
HERO9 Black Features:
- New Image Sensor
- Video: 5K30, 4K60, 2.7K120, 1440p120, 1080p240 and more
- Photo: 20MP
- New 1.4” front colour display with live preview and status modes
- Larger 2.27” rear touch display with touch zoom
- 30% more battery life than HERO8 Black with improved cold-weather performance
- Removable, rechargeable battery
- HyperSmooth 3.0 with in-camera horizon levelling
- TimeWarp 3.0 featuring Real Speed and Half Speed
- 1080p Live Streaming
- 1080p Webcam mode
- Power Tools: HindSight, LiveBurst, Scheduled Capture and Duration Capture
- SuperPhoto + HDR Night lapse video
- RAW photos
- Digital lenses
- Voice control with 14 commands in 11 languages + 6 accents
- 3 microphones with advanced wind-noise reduction
- Stereo + RAW audio
- Larger speaker for improved audio playback
- Removable lens cover
- Built-in folding mounting fingers
- Rugged + waterproof to 33ft (10m)
- Compatible with Max Lens Mod, Light Mod, Display Mod and Media Mod for HERO9 Black
Introducing the All-New Max Lens Mod for HERO9 Black
The all-new Max Lens Mod (Price TBA) brings unbreakable Max HyperSmooth video stabilization and low-distortion, ultra-wide Max SuperView to HERO9 Black at up to 2.7K60 resolution. Max Lens Mod also allows for horizon lock even when the camera is rotated a full 360°. This enables mind-blowing creative versatility for social media producers, film and television professionals and weekend warriors, alike.
HERO9 Black-compatible Mods also includes the Media Mod for HERO9 Black (IDR 1.449.000), now with a removable foam windscreen; Display Mod (Price TBA); and Light Mod (Price TBA).
Max Lens Mod, Media Mod and Display Mod will be available in Indonesia in Q1, 2021.
The HERO9 Black pre-order period in Indonesia starts from 15 - 22 December 2020. It will be available for purchase offline at the Urban Republic store and also online via the urbanrepublic.id site and the GoPro Official Store e-commerce marketplace on Tokopedia and Blibli.com. Completing the entire GoPro 2020 lineup, also available GoPro MAX for IDR 8,999,000, HERO8 Black for IDR 6,299,000 and HERO7 Black for IDR 4,299,000.
For further information, please contact:
Diah Kencana Sari
Public Relations Erajaya Group